The RC Regatta scheduled for Saturday, February 13, 2020 is POSTPONED due to weather. The RC Boat build is still on for Saturday!
Unfortunately, Waukegan harbor froze solid over the last week and is unsuitable for sailing or swimming.
Saturday – Feb 13 – RACING POSTPONED
RC Build – Continues at 10 am Saturday, Feb 13
The RC Regatta has been tentatively moved to May 6, 2021.
If the weather permits racing at an earlier date,
we will send out another notice.