Final build Saturday!
Saturday – Feb 13 – 10am
Correction: RC boat build continues on Saturday, Feb 13.
Only the practice racing was postponed. Sorry for the confusion
Doors open at 10am!
Unfortunately, Waukegan harbor froze solid over the last week
and is unsuitable for practice sailing.
The RC Regatta has been tentatively scheduled for May 6, 2021.
If the weather permits racing at an earlier date,
we will send out another notice.